You can search and add albums to your collection by barcode with the Add Albums screen. Barcodes added to the queue will instantly show title, artist, barcode, number of tracks and cover art.
You can either search 1 barcode to add to your collection/wish list, or search multiple barcodes and add them all in one go.
- Click the + Add Albums button in the toolbar. The Add Albums screen will appear.
- In the Add Albums screen, select the Barcode tab at the top.
- Enter or scan the barcode into the search box.
- Click Search to add the barcode to the add queue and instantly find your album.
- Now click the big “Add to Collection” button on the bottom right.
You can type/scan multiple album barcodes and search them. They will all be stored in the left hand panel for you to add in one go with the button bottom left.
Scanning barcodes with your phone or tablet
You can use it to scan barcodes into the Add Albums screen directly using your phone or tablet, you can scan and enter barcodes with our free barcode scanning app CLZ Barry.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.