You can remove an album from your collection from the details page, or select multiple in one go and remove them.
Removing 1 album
- Click on the album you wish to remove.
- Click the “Remove” button at the top.
- Confirm by clicking the red “Remove” button.
Removing multiple albums in one go
Select the albums you want to remove. To select albums, click the checkboxes on the left of each album entry in the list. Checkboxes are also available in Card View and Images View, just hover your mouse over an album.
Then use the blue Batch Action Bar and click the Remove button.
Remove all albums
- Click the menu icon top left.
- Click “Clear Database” from the menu.
- Confirm by clicking “Yes”.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.