If you are adding most of your games “By Title”, then this will be a huge time-saver.
Here’s how the new “Search-As-You-Type” feature works:
- In the Add Games Automatically screen, just start typing the first letters of the game you want to add.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, instantly showing the five most popular games that match, listing the title, platform and a small thumbnail image.
- For popular games, it usually takes only 2 or 3 letters before it shows up. For older or less popular games, type a few more letters.
- Once you see your game appear, use the arrow keys to select it, then hit Enter.
- Then under Search Results, that exact game will be listed, with its’ issue list.
Important: this is an *extra* tool, that makes it easier and faster to add popular games. Just hit Enter or choose “Show all results for “..” to see the full search results.