If you have an existing list of games in text (.txt) or comma separated values (.csv) format, you can import it using the “Import from Text / CSV File” feature in Game Connect.
If you have a different kind of program for your game collection right now, see if you can export to CSV or a TXT file from it.
Import from Text / CSV file
- Click the menu icon top left and click “Import Data” to enter the import screen.
- Click “Import from Text / CSV File”.
- Upload your Text / CSV file.
- Change the data format settings so it looks correct under the preview.
- Under “Select your Column fields” pick the fields to match your fields! Note that you can also skip fields.
- Click “Import games” to run the import.
If you’re having troubles with this, make sure you re-check step 5 to make sure all columns you’re importing match a field that we provide.
If you can not match a field to one we have, you can decide to add that column of information to the notes of each game or just skip that column altogether.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.