Welcome to Book Connect, a web-based tool for cataloging your book collection.
This software will help you create your own book database with a minimum of manual data entry. Just search our “Core” online book database, by book author and title or by ISBN, and all book details will be provided automatically including author, publisher, genres, subject cover art, etc…
Now let’s you get you started.
Are you just starting out with Book Connect?
Then lets start adding books!
- Click the + Add Books button in the toolbar. The Add Books screen will appear.
- On the ISBN tab, type in the ISBN of your book and click “Search”.
- Now click the big blue “Add to Collection” button on the bottom right to add the book to your database.
Congrats! You have just added your first book!
Learn more about adding books by author and title, by ISBN, or by manual entry.
Already have a list of your books in a different program?
No problem at all, you can import that data straight into Book Connect
- Export your existing data to a CSV file. You will get the best results if your data contains ISBNs!
- Choose “Import from Text File” from the menu.
- Choose the file you just exported.
- Pick the format settings to match our CSV file.
- Select the Fields to match the fields in your CSV file (very important!)
- Click the blue “Import Books button at the bottom.
Already using CLZ Books or Book Collector?
Excellent, then you probably already have books entered in those mobile and/or desktop solutions. Of course, you won’t have to re-enter those.
Just Sync with CLZ Cloud from your CLZ Books mobile app or from the Book Collector desktop software and your data will be immediately available in Book Connect.
After doing additions or changes using the Book Connect software, just use Sync with CLZ Cloud again to download those change to the app or desktop program.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.