Welcome to Comic Connect, a web-based tool for cataloging your comic collection.
This software will help you create your own comic database with a minimum of manual data entry. Just search our “Core” online comic database, by comic series or by barcode, and all comic details will be provided automatically, including creators, characters, plot, cover art, preview art, etc…
Now let’s you get you started.
Are you just starting out with Comic Connect?
Then lets start adding comics!
- Click the + Add Comics button in the toolbar. The Add Comics screen will appear.
- On the Title tab, start typing the first few letters of series of the comic(s) that you want to add. Up to 5 suggestion will appear instantly.
- Click the series you’d like to add issues from (or use the arrow keys on your keyboard and hit Enter).
- Use the checkboxes to select the issues you want to add (you can checkbox multiple issues).
- Now click the big blue “Add to Collection” button on the bottom right to add the comic(s) to your database.
Congrats! You have just added your first comic(s)!
Learn more about adding comics by series, by barcode, or by manual entry.
Already have a list of your comics in a different program?
No problem at all, you can import that data straight into Comic Connect
- Export your existing data to a CSV file. You will get the best results if your data contains barcodes!
- Choose “Import from Text File” from the menu.
- Choose the file you just exported.
- Pick the format settings to match our CSV file.
- Select the Fields to match the fields in your CSV file (very important!)
- Click the blue “Import Comics button at the bottom.
Already using CLZ Comics or Comic Collector?
Excellent, then you probably already have comics entered in those mobile and/or desktop solutions. Of course, you won’t have to re-enter those.
Just Sync with CLZ Cloud from your CLZ Comics mobile app or from the Comic Collector desktop software and your data will be immediately available in Comic Connect.
After doing additions or changes using the Comic Connect software, just use Sync with CLZ Cloud again to download those change to the app or desktop program.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.