You can search and add comics to your collection by barcode with the Add Comics screen. Barcodes added to the queue will instantly show series title, issue number, issue extension, cover date, barcode and cover art.
You can either search 1 barcode to add to your collection/wish list, or search multiple barcodes and add them all in one go.
- Click the + Add Comics button in the toolbar. The Add Comics screen will appear.
- In the Add Comics screen, select the Barcode tab at the top.
- Enter or scan the barcode into the search box.
- Click Search to add the barcode to the add queue and instantly find your comic.
- Now click the big “Add to Collection” button on the bottom right.
You can type/scan multiple comic barcodes and search them. They will all be stored in the left hand panel for you to add in one go with the button bottom left.
Scanning barcodes with your phone or tablet
You can use it to scan barcodes into the Add Comics screen directly using your phone or tablet, you can scan and enter barcodes with our free barcode scanning app CLZ Barry.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.