Find out which are the most valuable comics in your collection, by downloading comic values from our Core online comic database, based on their Grades. Values are updated daily from GoCollect.com.
The above is an excellent way to determine reliable and up-to-date values, but it also means that they cannot provide values for each and every comic that exists. If for a specific comic there are no recent transactions of slabbed copies, its’ value is unknown.
In other words, this feature is a very cool way to find the most valuable comics in your collection, but it will not help to determine the value of your entire collection!
How to get values for your comics:
Here’s how to get values downloaded for existing comics in your database:
1. First set a Grade for all of them using the Edit Multiple feature:
- Click All Comics in the folder panel, to make the list panel show all comics.
- Click one of the checkboxes in the list to enter Selection Mode.
- In the blue bar at the top, check the “All” checkbox on the left.
- Now click Edit in the blue bar to open the Edit Multiple screen.
- In the Edit Multiple screen, go to the Value tab.
- Click the checkbox above “Grade”, set a Grade (e.g. 7.0), then click OK. (this may take a while!)
2. Download values for all comics:
- Click the menu top left
- Choose Update All Values, under TOOLS. (this may take a while on large collections!).
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.