The Comic Connect software uses comic value information from GoCollect.com. Comic values seriously depend on the grade (= condition) of your comics, so before you can download values, you need to set the Grade field of your comics first.
Setting a Grade
If you want to grade your comics one by one, you can do so in the Edit Comic screen, by setting the Grade field (on the Value tab).
However, to get started quickly, we recommend setting a base Grade for all your comics using the Edit Multiple feature. Here’s how:
- Click All Comics in the folder panel, to make the list panel show all comics.
- Click one of the checkboxes in the list to enter Selection Mode.
- In the blue Selection Action bar at the top, check the “All” checkbox on the left.
- Now click Edit in the blue Selection Action bar to open the Edit Multiple screen.
- In the Edit Multiple screen, go to the Value tab.
- Click the checkbox on top left above the “Grade” box, then set a Grade (e.g. 7.0)
- Now click the blue OK button on the bottom right
The selected Grade will now be set for all selected comics. Note: this may take a long time!
With the Grade field set for your comics, you can now download values.
To download values for all comics, choose Update All Values from the menu.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.