Welcome to Music Connect, a web-based tool for cataloging your CD and Vinyl collection.
This software will help you create your own music database with a minimum of manual data entry. Just search our “Core” online music database, by album artist and title or by barcode, and all album details will be provided automatically, including artist, title, label, song list, cover art, etc…
Now let’s you get you started.
Are you just starting out with Music Connect?
Then lets start adding albums!
- Click the + Add Albums button in the toolbar. The Add Albums screen will appear.
- On the Artist and Title tab, enter the artist and title of the album that you want to add.
- Click the album you want to add. Full album details will appear on the right.
- Now click the big blue “Add to Collection” button on the bottom right to add the album to your database.
Congrats! You have just added your first album!
Learn more about adding albums by artist and title, by barcode, or by manual entry.
Already have a list of your albums in a different program?
No problem at all, you can import that data straight into Music Connect
- Export your existing data to a CSV file. You will get the best results if your data contains barcodes!
- Choose “Import from Text File” from the menu.
- Choose the file you just exported.
- Pick the format settings to match our CSV file.
- Select the Fields to match the fields in your CSV file (very important!)
- Click the blue “Import Albums button at the bottom.
Already using CLZ Music or Music Collector?
Excellent, then you probably already have albums entered in those mobile and/or desktop solutions. Of course, you won’t have to re-enter those.
Just Sync with CLZ Cloud from your CLZ Music mobile app or from the Music Collector desktop software and your data will be immediately available in Music Connect.
After doing additions or changes using the Music Connect software, just use Sync with CLZ Cloud again to download those change to the app or desktop program.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.