Welcome to Movie Connect, a web-based tool for cataloging your DVD and Blu-ray collection. And 4K Ultra HDs, LaserDiscs, HD-DVDs, VHS, UMD, etc… all formats are supported.
This software will help you create your own movie database with a minimum of manual data entry. Just search our “Core” online movie database, by movie title or by barcode, and all movie details will be provided automatically, including cast, crew, plot summary, cover art, trailer videos, etc…
Now let’s you get you started.
Are you just starting out with Movie Connect?
Then lets start adding movies!
- Click the + Add Movies button in the toolbar. The Add Movies screen will appear.
- On the Title tab, start typing the first few letters of title of the movie that you want to add. Up to 5 suggestion will appear instantly.
- Click the movie you want to add (or use the arrow keys on your keyboard and hit Enter). Full movie details will appear on the right.
- Now click the big blue “Add to Collection” button on the bottom right to add the movie to your database.
Congrats! You have just added your first movie!
Learn more about adding movies by title, by barcode, or by manual entry.
Already have a list of your movies in a different program?
No problem at all, you can import that data straight into Movie Connect
- Export your existing data to a CSV file. You will get the best results if your data contains barcodes!
- Choose “Import from Text File” from the menu.
- Choose the file you just exported.
- Pick the format settings to match our CSV file.
- Select the Fields to match the fields in your CSV file (very important!)
- Click the blue “Import Movies button at the bottom.
Already using CLZ Movies or Movie Collector?
Excellent, then you probably already have movies entered in those mobile and/or desktop solutions. Of course, you won’t have to re-enter those.
Just Sync with CLZ Cloud from your CLZ Movies mobile app or from the Movie Collector desktop software and your data will be immediately available in Movie Connect.
After doing additions or changes using the Movie Connect software, just use Sync with CLZ Cloud again to download those change to the app or desktop program.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.